Thursday, July 14, 2005

Temporary lay-offs, easy credit rip-offs!


Instead of looking out of your window, watching the asphalt grow next weekend, you could be watching the Good Times Marathon on TVLand...I don't know about you, but I love me some Good Times! It comes on TVOne here in Columbus...for those without the luxury of Insight Cable it will also be coming on TVLand next Saturday, July 23 starting at 6 a.m.

Drinking game: Everytime JJ says "Dy-No-Mite!" take a shot!

Ain't we luck we got 'em!

5 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Funky D said...

Damn, this is one of those times I wish I had cable right now...

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Dawn1 said...

Where's the Diff'rnt Strokes dvd?
The world don't move 2 the beat of just 1 drum?!

So does the dvd say the "real" reason James left? lol

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Shan said...

not the JJ drinking game!!LMAO too hilarious!!

@dawn1
man, i want my MARTIN on dvd...what is the hold up???!i guess i will just have to watch Good Times in the mean time!

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Dawn1 said...

Yeah where's Martin?


@ shan I will just watch Tv One.. I dont think I need 2 c James goin off on dvd. I wonder does the dvd include like deleted scenes??

It might be funny as hell 2 watch Good Times Bloopers!

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home