Thursday, July 14, 2005

This Weekend

Wow, it is almost August. I can't believe the summer is going by so fast. I can remember freezing in a little skirt, waiting for the sun to come out in April. Now, there are fall clothes at all my favorite stores. Well I am still making the most of the summer, and trying to show my face at as many places as I can, without passing out from exhaustion.

  • On Friday, my best friend will be twisting my fro, as I try out a new style before my birthday weekend. If we can avoid the "itis," I will be at the Cove, the most slept on spot in Columbus. The music is hot, the scenery is hot and it's FREE. Don't be the last to get hip.
  • Friday is also my boy Brandan's birthday, shout outs to him! His design skills are hot, but I'm waiting for him to get a blog so we can battle (Mariah's still not hot).
  • Saturday, the Deltas and Kappas are having a a regional conference, and the afterparty will be at the Hyatt Regency/Convention Center, starting at 10 p.m. Those sistas and brothas are fly, shout outs to all the Greeks doing big things.
  • Sunday, I will be at church...what you thought I was a party girl all the time? I need to get my spirit right to deal with these crazy club heads on a regular.

What else is hot in the CO? Let a sista know...

5 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Dawn1 said...

I don't know of any goings on in the C-O, but Indianapolis & Detroit will be poppin this weekend! But I will be at Cedar Point!
dont worry I'm only riding the Pirate Ship! Lol

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Dawn1 said...

I didn't even ride the Pirate ship!
But I rode the corkscrew, the blue steak, the iron dragon, & some fun rides!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Sports management schools ranking Buttons all the way down back in blouse Statistics teen breast implants paxil and synthroid web search engine optimization Certified plastic surgeons el paso web cams adult Cheap domain name uk kitchen Dodge truck with viper engine http://www.plastic-surgeon-arlington-virginia.info/iran-rhinoplasty.html How to install kitchen backsplash tile Darrell gigabit dickens poker player Car auto insurance Southeastern airlines Large nerf basketball

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site film editing classes

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home