Thursday, August 04, 2005

This Weekend

The summer is wrapping up. You know how I know? Because everybody's getting lazier and the days are getting hazier. *Sigh* Despite the heat, I will be out in semi-full force this weekend seeing what there is to see in the capital city.

Thursday

If you are into Cam'ron and the Dispset, they will be at the Promowest Pavillion for Powerfest 2005. The tickets are 10 bucks and Fatty Koo, Keyshia Cole, Youngbloods and some others will be there. Not bad for a middle of the week concert, but I will be at home washing my hair.

Friday

Happy Birthday to my siSTAR Afrika!!!

I'll be checking out Faith Evans at The Ohio State Fair...most importantly I will be checking out a funnel cake and a corn dog (if they are beef, that is).

Even though my friend Cinnamon is pressuring me to try to get into First Fridays at the Confluence Park's River Club (I'm still not old enough!), I may head over to my favorite spot the Cove after the concert.

Saturday

Shout outs to Samara Collins of E.L.I.T.E. Studios and Fashion Boutique as she hosts The Indulgent Fashionista showcase at the Cove from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. This event combines clothes, food, shoes and smell goods....what a way for a fashionista to indulge!

As the summer winds down, I have to make sure to savor the Short North Gallery Hop, and hopefully find an ultra swank clock for my wall.

Sunday

As much as people didn't support Mahogany's Soul (me included), now everyone's freaked about something to do on Sunday nights...there's Little Brother's with the Flex Crew. Anything else?

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Funky D said...

There's always Bernies on Sunday nights. There are only two weeks left for the Fonosluts hosting hip-hop night, so this week is a R&B themed night and the 14th is the grand finale. Then DJs Self and Drastic take over after that.

Or you can check out some funk with the old white crowd for Hoo Doo Soul Band at Oldfields on High.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Dawn1demarco said...

Sounds fun..
let me know if u want that Dipset Review..
by the way, Im glad u had so much soulful fun!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger edmabrey said...

of course you can check out tuesdays at the brownstone for your poetry fix!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it lamborghini diablo gay shorts

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home