Friday, September 02, 2005

This Weekend

Labor Day weekend is upon us, and many people are going to try to squeeze out the last party (and usage of their white pants and shoes) for the unoffical last weekend of the summer. If you see me out with my camera, know that I am on assignment, looking for men to answer this question for me: "What is the question that a woman should never ask a man?" Here's where I'll be:

Friday

You know a young nigga is going to try to get in First Fridays, even though the age limit is 25. It's gonna be held at Long Street Live this weekend, which is a hot venue.

If I'm rebuffed at the door, I will be at the Cove, which has become one of the hottest spots in Columbus (as I predicted). Hopefully the place won't be at capacity, and I can get in.

Saturday

The brothers at In8 will be raising money all weekend for relief efforts for victims of Hurricane Katrina. They are collecting money in the Standard Lounge at the Redzone...I hear if you donate some doe you're first drink is on Alonzo.

If you like to club-hop (as I do), check out my boy DJ O-Sharp on the 1s and 2s at the Cove.

If you like to Gallery Hop, this Saturday may be the last good weekend of the year to do it.

Sunday

Three levels of the Brownstone will be open for Mahogany's Soul. Check out my boy Tone hosting the poetry portion. Also some of my favorite deejays will be spinning; J Rawls and Krate Digga. You know you don't have to go to work Monday morning, so you might as well be out kickin' it!

5 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous belladawn said...

Thanks 4 the good party info...

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how long before they charge a cover at Cove? I hope they don't. Keep up the good work.

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Black female peeing University of louisville dance team Lesbians foto Slim weight loss tabs beam.todesert-burn Hardcore xxx daisy dukes Business marketing unique kelty red cloud backpack I'm new here tshirt Lauren ralph lauren navy wool pants 3832 Lawrence marshall chevrolet Accessories western license plate frames masters public health online programs womens internal frame backpacks karman ghia convertible Adderall and speed similarities fancy backpacks friedrich c90a air purifier find compare internet hosting

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! film editing classes

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home