Friday, October 28, 2005

A Crispy Day

Okay, I get it…time to pull out the winter coat. It is fall in Ohio, and that means the trees are rainbow colors, the days are shorter, the seasonal depression is trying to creep in, but so far, everything is good. Just came in from lunch, and had a couple thoughts as I walked around crispy downtown Columbus…

Why is there a gas station on OSU’s campus selling $6 pizza? Is it me, or does that sound like a strange combination?

Whatsup with boys doing stupid shit, like leaving their stuff at your house to mark their territory? I wish I had an anonymous blog, so I could tell you the whole story…but let’s just say I had a friend leave some obviously necessary clothes items at my crib the other day…and I was sooooo pissed.

Shout outs to Jay Z and Nas for publicly squashing their beef at the I Declare War concert in New Jersey yesterday. With appearances from Kanye West, Diddy, The Lox, Freeway and Beenie Siegal, we all know that concert was hot. Anybody go?

Vibe Magazine’s website has an interesting comparison of Black Eyes Peas and The Fugees. I didn’t know those groups were interchangeable at all.


Forget the fact that she's a pompous, uppity, blow hole who is married to a man that is flaming more than a ZIPPO...doesn't Star Jones (right) look awful? Is it me, or is she looking more like Al Roker (left, didn't want you to get confused) each day? Losing weight for better health and appearance is great...but these two just look atrocious, especially for being black people. Everytime I see Star on TV it makes me cringe. And though I watch the Today Show in the mornings for work, I have to leave the room or turn my head when the the weather comes on. People, let's put out a SOS for these two, please!

Song of the day: All Day Love Affair, by Cee-lo ("Nothing compares to waking up this morning to you...")

Mood: "I can hardly wait till quitting time!"

Hair: My cousin braided the front and she said I look like Marsha from Floetry...so I'll take some pictures and let you be the judge.

9 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger lady_in_purple said...

Hm. I considered the BEP against the Fugees and the only comparison I see is the fact that its a group of male artists with a lively, energetic and attractive female lead who do a mix of hip hop and r&b and sometimes pop music. As far as rating them, I'd take the Fugees circa mid 90's over the BEP any day.

And Star Jones looks like a lolipop:/

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger DM said...

Star Jones looks like a Tootsie Pop right before you bite into it!

The only misstep I can think of that the Fugees made was being on hiatus so long...but that has only made their fans want them more...now BEP's missteps are crazy...My Humps from a girl with noassatall?

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous belladawn said...

the black eyed peas & the fugees?!
thats like sayin young jeezy is the next nas!
i read all about the concert & wish i went..!
gastric face looks terrible!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

wait, My Humps is by BEP?!!!
Holy flaming shit

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

and I mean that in a bad way

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Inside Man said...

Some people look better with the wieght. I think Star Jones seems be getting more unatractive each pound she looses.

Black Eye Peas are a gimmick. I'm skeptical about the Jay-Z and Nas settlement too, it seems more like a business move then a change of heart. He had sex with his baby's mother, you don't recover from that.

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... video editing programs

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home