Thursday, October 13, 2005

This Weekend


Being a girl about the town doesn't give one too much time to be sad. There's too much stuff to do! This weekend is pretty full eclectic things to do..I'll be out with my camera, so I hope to see you out too!

Thursday

Cove Lounge has just introduced their Velevet Rope Thursdays with drink specials until midnight. Even though I'm not too big on going out on Thursdays, I may have to make an exception tonight.

Friday

You can spend your whole weekend at the Cove, really! The funny thing about this new spot is that every night there's a new crowd of people (exceot for my, obviously). And every couple hours, there's a new deejay on the wheels, so that should be incentive too. Check out DJ Krate Digga around midnight.

My girl Middle Child will be singin at the Park Street Tavern, 501 N. Park St in the Arena District, starting at 10 p.m.

Saturday

I am so excited about 614 The Unity Extravaganza being put on by DJ ConArtist at CBRs. Mayne, if you know anything about for freal Columbus hip hop, you will be there. Here's a synopsis of who will be in attendance:

Headliners:
Illogic(Weightless-Dove Ink.)
Don Furi(Ma records)
Dollah(Top Dollah Ent.)
Copywrite(OH-10 Records)
Relm(FU Ent.)
J Rawls(Groove Attack/Polar)

Other performers:
Niq(Ma Records)
Wallabe
StreetKor
Young Reese & Blaze
B+
J Roc
The 3rd
Daylleon XO
MobSik
DeeRugs
Goldie Brown aka NorthStar

A special shout out goes to Rashad and The 3rd. Check out some of their hot music: Rashad's new joint with Styles P, My Favorite Drug and some other hot shit by P.A. Flex and the rest of the Elevator Music crew. Here's some more of Rashad's solo music.

Shout outs to J. Rawls, who has heads scrambling over his new compilation, The Essence of Soul. When are releasing that over here? When can I get my copy??

For more information on this night, call 866.469.5629, or check out CBR's website. Somebody asked me how do I know about all this stuff...well mostly from TheUrbanStarr.com, where you can find something to do everynight of the week. Something going on a sista don't know about? Drop me a line and let me know...Until then, I'm out like tapered legs...

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger lady_in_purple said...

wow...i wished you lived in my city so i could know all the hot places to be!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

I'm saying, it seems like nothing is ever happening in NY. But it's me, right. Yeah, it's me.

have fun on my behalf

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous belladawn said...

out like tapered legs??

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home