Monday, November 14, 2005

Best in Columbus (Part 2)

So Columbus' best people are getting their props...so Nancy Wilson, Bow Wow, S.P.I.R.I.T., Talisha Holmes and several others are leading the pack. And though I thought I covered everything...a new category sprung up on the boards...Best Dancer...so the campaign for BHB and Lawrence Lemon is going good. Please continue to vote and pass the site on to other folks who can vote. Like I mentioned before, there are no prizes, just props and maybe an email or two from me in congradulations!

So this week we are tallying up your opinions on grub...where do you eat, what do you like and what is overrated. To make things easy, just copy and paste the categories onto the comment box and fill in your responses.

To vote in last week's categories, best people, click here.

Places to eat

Best place to get Wings
Restaurant that is overrated
Best restaurant that is underrated
Best place to eat after the club
Best Happy Hour
Best restaurant to take a date under $20 (cheap bastard)
Best restaurant to take a date under $50

5 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Inside Man said...

I saw Nancy Wilson at the Columbia Jazz Festival in Maryland a few years back. Classic.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best place to get Wings...I would have to say Roosters. Even though BW's does have 30 cent wing night....ehhh.

Restaurant that is overrated...Olive Garden, hands down. I've been there about 3 times and I was not impressed. I won't be too upset if I don't make it back.

Best place to eat after the club --probably the Waffle House (it's about the most decent place still open). And it's pretty resonable, considering you probably just spent your money on drinks.

Best Happy Hour -- I'd have to call a tie between Applebee's and Brothers.

Best restaurant to take a date under $20 (cheap bastard)--Well if you're both drinking water, I would say O'Charleys. And the free rolls are the bomb!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it electronic bill pay honda fit showcase Pamela anderson tommy lee free video download cancer smart Same day cash loans scrabble play on line buspirone online pharmacy buspar mid doc impax oxycontin review Hp psp 1315 printer magnified eczema Wellbutrin xl protonix Cardiovascular disease and penis size Bextra fiberomyalgia Suda tumor celebrex

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Buick dealer car Fred sanford gives a to a baseball bat car alarm systems2c car security system2c enforcer Round butts forum Lesbian seduction fantasy stories debt consolidation help drug effexor xr Martial arts camping Digital body fat 401k loans Consumer review radar detector

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home