Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Chris Rob interview

Check out my interview with Chris Rob, an extraordinary musician from Chicago who is getting famous off of his debut, The Official Bootleg of Chris Rob (Vol. 1). By the way, Chris Rob will be doing his thing on stage with John Legend this Wednesday at the Lifestyle Communities Pavillion (formerly Promowest, why the name change? I don't know). AND, if you are a subscriber to the Columbus Dispatch, you can get tickets to the show for $25. Check out this site for more details on that.
The official after party to the show will be at Zola's on High Street...I'll be in the house, so make sure you show the ghetto some love...

4 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

PromoWest sounds better--Lifestyles Communities Pavilion--sounds like there might be a methadone clinic in the back.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Quel said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot. Girl, after scanning you blog, I'm officially honored that you think so highly of mine. Thanks for the bird's eye view of your city. It must be nice to live in a city so rich with Blackness.

I'll be back.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Anita said...

Checked out the interview -- good piece. He looks so familiar to me, I wonder if I know him from Chi.

Also checked out his site and got some cool info and links to other underground artists.

Are you going to the show? To the last Taste @ Cove? UrbanStarr says the "official" after party is there; you say it's at Zola's. Which is it?

Thanks for the reply to my email, by the by.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger DM said...

Well, Anita, I do see that two places are having after parties. The Cove says there's is official and In8 and Zola says that John Legend wil be in the house with opening acts Ne-Yo and Kindred. What I'll probably do is swing by Zola's first to see what it looks like there and then head to the Cove. I want to show love to both venues.

Of course, I'll let you know which one is poppin the most later this week!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home