Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Photos!

Wow, so we have lots of catching up to do! I was a very busy bee this weekend, so look out for lots of posts this week! Shout outs to J.Rawls for his awesome album release (more on that later). Also, shout outs to SugaRay for all the yummy compliments this weekend and The Urban Author for driving me crazy all the way to VA and back, baby! We had a ball! Until I can get to writing, here are some photos from the weekend....enjoy!



Saturday night started out with me putting on some makeup...thanks for making my eye look bigger than it already is, Ray!


Ray and me are practicing our smoldering, sexy looks...I think he wins, what do you think?

Ray, me and Dawn at the Cove...I guess I'm the only one that doesn't look gangsta!


Ray and Bobby are ballin out of control!

Dan, me and Naton look butta as always


Dawn knows I straight jacked her signature head lean in pictures..it's a good look for both of us, I think!

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

The men are cute in your area. I am going to have to make my way over there! Looks like you guys had a good time.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Inside Man said...

your boy is flashing his grill with no gold! ..lol

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home