Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gossip, Gossip

If these websites are true, then there are some folks in black media showing their arse!

Were Oprah, Bill Cosby, Louis Farrakhan and other black big names behind Dave Chappelle's demise? According to an anonymous PR agent there was a conspiracy to take Chappelle out. This site is rather lengthy, but it's detailed than a mufuh. Check out the ChappelleTheory.com and let me know what you think.

This blog is run by a disgruntled Vibe Magazine employee, who has a lot to say concerning the Mary J. Blige cover too! If I put on my thinking cap, I bet I can figure out who this is.

6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

Wow I had no idea Dave Kapelle (as my mom calls him) was down with the Nation. Salaam my brother!

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous belladawn said...

2 me..daves show seems 2 bring more people 2gether, than reinforce negative stereotypes, but its a good read.. i guess its like the da vinci code in a way, sorta real sorta fake?...

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Isuzu amigo year to year changes online car gps Large canvas tote bag buy nexium on line De email marketing brushed chrome license plate frames Fiji air fares take a 22 gun hiking Spam filter target words

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home