Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lotsa photos!

Wow, did I kick it hard this weekend! Kicked it so hard, that I forgot my camera Friday night...but Saturday at the Cove was hot! I was out celebrating December birthdays and graduations...it was lotsa fun!


DJ J-Rawls wasn't on the boards when i got there, but he was represeting on the dance floor.


I was glad to see my boy, singer Chauncey out and about...you can hear him on the new Lone Cats CD.


Happy bday to my girl Cinnamon (middle)!!!


Shout outs to Naton for driving me to the club...I don't do driving in the snow...

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home