Friday, December 02, 2005

This Weekend

"My eyes are green
Cause I eat a lot of vegetables
It don't have nothing to do with your new friend
I don't care, I swear
I'm too thru with you I am
You don't mean nothing to me
So go ahead and be with your friend
My eyes are green
Cause I eat a lot of vegetables
It don't have nothing to do with your new friend"
--Green Eyes, Erykah Badu

Considering that I am love sick right now, I will be in the house, ALL WEEKEND, nursing some wine and an Al Green CD. But for all you well-adjusted Ghetto folk, here are some activities...let me know how things turn out!

Friday

The crew went to Finesse Fridays at the Coliseum (in the Continent) last night, ran up on some honey and left unscathed by bullets, so you should check it out...I think chicks get in for a dime, so men know all the fly affordable girls will be out.

First Fridays will be at the Brownstone, so if you own a suit and tie, check it out.

Check out DJ Krate Digga droppin the hip hop science at the Cove too.

Saturday

Holiday Hop in the Short North...if it's not too cold, go out and get some eclectic, artsy Christmas presents.

The circus is in town! If you're into monkeys and clowns (2 of my biggest fears) then they'll at least be one empty seat for you...if you're not a chicken, check out the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in the Arena District.

The Cove and The Red Zone will be poppin as always.

Sunday

For the cool in you, check out Babyface backed by a full orchestra...this is going to be a pretty cool concert! It will be held at the Lifestyles Community Pavillion (the former PromoWest). It's starts at 7 p.m., so yo uhave enough time to get home and get ready for work Monday.

For me, Boondocks, The Simpsons and some mild crying....*sigh* you guys have fun!

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

>>all the fly affordable girls will be out.

I actually laughed and snorted when I read that.

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Build a cadillac escalade http://www.milk-allergy-symptoms.info/evista-art-pro.html

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home