Friday, January 27, 2006

10 Chicken Nuggets



  • Woke up this morning with a combination of beer and nachos on my breath (yuck) after going out last night and having fun. After hitting up the Cove, I went to Moe’s this late night nacho spot on campus. It was a family affair: Ray, his brother and sister. Me and my sis, Dawn adopted Reu as our brother Donald. Also in attendance were Middle Child (she is my new hang out buddy…we were just regular buddies before though), Meghan, Jessica, Cinnamon and Cove owner Bobby. I would have posted pics, but I was a little disheveled this morning.

  • Everybody seems to like my hair. It’s got this Michael Jackson from The Wiz look going on…I think it’s pretty hot. I’ve reached a new level of comfortableness with my hair in the past week. I’m not as concerned about length, just how funky and individual I look. I can be wearing a basic jeans and shirt outfit, but my hair makes me stand out. It’s great!

  • In the midst of all this Jay-Z talk, made a riding CD last night with songs from The Blueprint, Blueprint 2 and The Black Album on it last night. I think the Blueprint 2 will be appreciated more, the further Jay gets from retirement. That CD was underrated; but rightfully so due to all of the stinkers on there. But the good songs are probably the most introspective of Jay’s career. Ex: Diamonds is Forever, Guns and Roses, Meet the Parents, Blueprint 2, A Ballad For Fallen Soldiers…see I can go on and on!

  • I’ll give Jay another nugget: On the flipside, Vol. 2 (Hard Knock Life) is probably the most overrated Jay-Z CD. Though one of Jay’s best songs, Hard Knock Life, is on this CD, a lot of the songs are uninspired and not as timeless as his later work. Ex: Ride or Die, Paper Chase, Money, Cash, Hoes.

  • Somebody asked me why don’t I do the This Weekend post anymore. Well, I don’t do much on the weekends anymore. I got a couple big PR projects I’m working on, so that has been keeping me busy, along with the Kanye West Workout Plan I’m on and the MC Hammer Savings Plan I’m trying to avoid. When I go out, I let ya’ll know right. There are a couple cool events in February I’ll definitely pub up.

  • I have a date tonight. This is the first date in a while I’ve had based on merit alone (my personality, looks, charm, wit) and not on a business connect. I don’t know if dude reads my blog or not, but if he does, than shout outs to him. I want to go somewhere different, a little exotic and very conversational for dinner. Columbus people, any suggestions?

  • Speaking of my workout plan (in which I’ve been consistent for the last three weeks, might I add) me and my girl P Tosh are starting our weekly regiment tonight at Bally’s (we have a free, eight week membership through DiscoveryHealth.com. I would tell you about it, but I think it’s too late to get the free membership. Check out the link and let me know.) I’m excited. I can see a slight change, even though it may be the fact that my hair is so big and not that I’m getting any smaller. We’ll see.

  • You can tell when a nigga is broke. I was looking at my eyebrows last night, and boy were they furry. I hate when payday lands after the weekend! A lot of men say they don’t care about eyebrows…one day…maybe on Creamy Crack. I’ll show you a before and after so you can really see the difference.

  • Song For Today: Heart of the City, Jay-Z. The love has been very sparse lately…a lot of people I know are in a funk. But we’ll get through it.

  • In March: Planning a vacation to go somewhere warm (even though my friend Rhyan wants to go to Chicago. I think it’s too damn cold.) Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

How about Jamaica? If you've already been, it's a good time to go back.

Happy date. Hope he's nice.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

Enjoy your date:)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

how about a japanese steakhouse

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Quel said...

Sorry if this posts twice...my PC just did something weird...

Hope you have a great date tonight!

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous belladawn said...

hmm.. somewhere warm.. miami? if ur in chill out mode, i'd pick destin, fla, or savannah ga.. savannah's beautiful.. :-)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Great spots for dates with someone or with yourself:

elemental (Parsons & Oak)
Lemongrass (asian fusion on high st.)
Lu Pon Xi (asian fusion @ high & Goodale)
Sunset Negril (caribbean in your backyard)
Burgundy Room (wine & tapas bar - a little pricey)

I'll give you more when I think of them.

As for getting away someplace warm, Miami baby, Miami. Save Chi for July. By then it will be hot as hell. Literally.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home