Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More Than Kathie Needed Regis, That's The Way I Need Kanye



Is this all because Goldigger wasn't nominated as best rap song in this year's Grammy's? What is it about being a rapper that makes these guys feel so persecuted? Is it the diamonds? The mansions? The spinners? Probably the weight of all those chains...I'm sure that can make you feel like the weight of the world is on your back.

If your job is so hard, Mr. West, then maybe you should get another one. If the Chamber started treating me like the treated Jesus (especially after seeing Passion of the Christ) I would be out of there so fast!

Other rappers who thought they were Jesus:

Nas












2Pac














Jay-Z
"Young Hova the God/nigga blast for me/I'm at the Trump International/Ask for me/I ain't never scared/I'm everywhere" What More Can I Say, The Black Album

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home