Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tony Hussle and My New Blog!


Shout outs to Tony Hussle, a new singer/songwriter with a new album called Sexy, Freaky, Electric who gave the me craziest, sexiest interiview as of yet. Check it out on AllHipHop.com, and trust me I had to edit out much of this...once I figure out how to put my interviews on the blog, I'll let you guys hear it.

Also, last night was the launch for Creamy Crack, my natural hair blog. Now, I'll probably be posting like once a week, so make sure you stop by and let me know what you think so far. I'm so excited!

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

ohhh ohhh a new hair blog---I am there!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger The Urban Author said...

Aye, you so wanna have like 10,0000 of that niggas babies!

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home