Thursday, January 12, 2006

Word Association

Funny: Yesterday I went to Wendy’s and had my girl Rhyan on the phone. I bought a Caesar’s salad, chicken nuggets and a yogurt. These people all these things in different bags. So I ask Rhyan, why did this woman just hand me three different bags for my order. She says, “you know what happens when you put yogurt and chicken in a bag together…” So I said, “what, they’ll get into a fight?”


Angry: Angelina Jolie is visibly pregnant by your boy Brad Pitt. Just in case you didn’t know, I feel like Jennifer Aniston at heart…so I am completely angry about this. If I was Phoebe or Monica, we would go key his car up so fast…wait, I for got I’m not supposed to do that!

Sleepy: Went to Gordon Biersch last night. It’s a German beer restaurant in the Arena District, pretty cool. I had a taste of beer and a Key Lime Martini that made me really sleepy. I was in the bed before midnight (I’m getting good at this eight hours of sleep thing).

Music:
Love It, Bilal
Something’s Missing, (of course) John Mayer
Never Can Say Goodbye, Isaac Hayes
Stay Awhile, Loose Ends
Honey Molasses, Jill Scott
Rifle Love, Raphael Saadiq
One Mo’Gin, D’Angelo
Erotic City, Prince
Nothing Like Loving You, Amerie (see, I like Amerie!)
Always Will, Tweet

John Mayer: Ha! So I watched a freeview John Mayer concert last Saturday…twice! In total, I watched about four hours of John Mayer. He is so hot to me. He’s as hot as I think the hottest black guy is. Does that make sense?

Happy: It’s Thursday, pre-weekend and I get paid tomorrow!

Two: Whatsup with all the movie sequels? You think the state of Hip Hop is bad, cinema is even worse! Do you really need a sequel to Big Momma’s House? I mean, I thought the premise of the movie was pretty wrapped up at the end of the first one. Of course, I’m always glad to see Martin Lawrence at work. But this movie just doesn’t look that good to me. Last Holiday with Queen Latifah and LL Cool J looks like a stinker too.

Age: Is it just me, or is LL Cool J on the same diet that Lindsay Lohan was on? I seen dude on 106 & Park last night, and he is skinnier now than he was when he was 16! It’s scary that everytime he reemerges, he looks younger and younger. I'm not blind, he does look good and all, but don’t go getting all Michael Jackson on us now, LL.

Red: The color of my purse that I wear with everything. It doesn’t match, but I think it looks fly!

Weather: It is going to be 50 degrees today, sunny and beautiful today. Is this January or July?

Mood: Satisfied. Well-rested. I’ve been slowing down on my kickin’ it (and I’ve been kinda bored) but I’ve been productive which is much better.

New pillows: According to Dr. Philip Tierno, who was on the Today Show yesterday and has frequented Oprah, in five years your mattress doubles with the amount of dust mites, their feces and other crap. I guess it’s time for me to replace my pillows…I’ve had them since college! I was going to put a picture of dust mites on here, but it was way too creepy...click here if you really want to see them!

8 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

LL Cool J looks so sexy with ( I assume his daughter) that little girl hanging on to him. awwww....
thanks for the pic.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger The Urban Author said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! I CLICKED!!! WHY THE FUCK DID I CLICK!!!!!! IT LOOKED LIKE A CYBERNETIC ALIEN BRAIN MONSTER!!!! IT'S ON ME!!!!!! GET IT OFF!!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Yummy. LL still looks good after all these years. Even though he's a man whore I'd like to get some of that.

Brad & Angelina are scummy, however Jen A should just smile. Karma's a bitch baby!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous belladawn said...

hmm.. i guess im 1 of the only females that think jen should just bounce back?! look at j-lo, she bounces back?! ((smile)) maybe her & i have that leo quality about us, i dont know.

LL was startin 2 look 2 young when that "headsprung" came out. i think he gets "man" botox. he looks good, but a lil plasticky 4 me.. he was still my first favorite rapper though!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Inside Man said...

LL is going to F around and end up looking like Michael Jackson by 2008 if he keeps getting all this surgery.

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Ms. Holmes said...

I saw LL on the Today's show this week and I was like "where is his body? Where is he? No, really, where is he?" I was a little disgusted and frightened. But not as disgusted and frightened as I felt after reading that page about dust mites. Something told me not to look, but I couldn't help myself. What the Hell? Donna what were you thinking? Now I'm gonna have nightmares. Donna can you call me just to make sure I'm okay? I'm scared. And paranoid.

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Hard disk recovery and repair swimsuits for pageants Shake that ass like that by 50cent Professional malpractice Colocation appartager Whirlpool refrigerator company philadelphia pa 1928 dodge coupe Cosmetic surgeon arlington babes in swimsuits content 2004 chevy convertible truck Order vicodin online seroquel is amazing

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home