Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Good, The Bad, The Rotten Potatoes

No, the title of this post isn’t a euphemism for anything or anybody. I found nasty, drippy, rotten potatoes in my car last night, while leaving the gym. It was gross. Anybody who has been in my car in the past month (and I know some of you have), have first heard me scream, and then complain about the smell. “What the hell is that?” So I “cleaned” my car…meaning I looked for possible culprits like forgotten food or old shoes. Didn’t find any. That was at least two weeks ago. So last night, when I was putting my bag in the trunk, the funk was so overwhelming! I picked up a Wal-Mart bag, and two wet, nasty, stinky potatoes were in it! Next time I buy potatoes, they will be of the box variety!

Went out to lunch with my friend Chinyere to the Indian Oven…well, we were actually on our way to the Brownstone (trying to support black business) but they aren’t opened on lunch anymore. I didn’t get that memo, but this isn’t the first time I went to the Brownstone for lunch and they weren’t opened. But anyway, it is Chinyere’s birthday and we ate waay too much naam bread, and the rice pudding was excellent.

Check out my Sergio Mendes CD review in the Columbus Dispatch today…yeah, you have to scroll allllll the way to the bottom, but it’s there!

Mood For Today: Sleepy after the Indian food…but I will be hitting the gym tonight to work off all that tandoori chicken

Song For Today: Rifle Love by Raphael Saadiq. Uh oh...I think I got shot today…

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Quel said...

One time I found a half eaten turkey sandwich under my passenger side seat. Now where did a half eaten turkey sandwich come from?

Kudos for getting your workout on girl.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... video editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home