Friday, February 03, 2006

Weekend Thang


Dave Chappelle will be on Oprah this afternoon (or whatever time it’s syndicated in your area). In Columbus, that’s 4 p.m. on Channel 10. So this should dispel that Chappelle Theory website I told you about a couple months ago. You knew that was fake, didn’t you?

Chapelle will also be on Inside Actor’s Studio on Bravo on Sunday, February 12. Is he making a comeback, bitches?

The Artist formerly known as Prince, then known as 0-(+, then known as The Artist and now known as Prince again will be on Saturday Night Live this Saturday night, live! (That has to be the worst sentence I’ve ever written in my career…ever!)

On Vh1’s website, there is a story behind the song Golddigger by Kanye West. The story of the song isn’t that interesting…what is interesting is that the beat was first made for Shawna of DTP (you know, Ludacris’ crew). She turned the beat down, the hook was the same, but in first person (I ain’t sayin I’m a goldigger/But I ain’t messin wit no broke niggas). The way the article is written, it’s like Shawna made the mistake of her career by turning that down. Well, at the time, the beat and the hook would have just been a knock off of Stand Up. And she would have came off as a Trina/Lil Kim type. The male perspective is much more interesting, I think.

Who knew about the Project Pluto CD released by Christion in 2005?

I have had My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas in my head all damn day long. I think it’s that new Verizon commercial with the chick dancing in the dressing room (I do that). Please, please, please don’t let me get infected with My Humpitis! They got me on Don’t Phunk With My Heart…no, no, no, no!

My new thing: Men in three-piece suits are ultra sexy. Never really liked the suited up types, but I’ve been converted…hallelujah!

Song For Today: Throb by Janet Jackson. Awesome house music!

Weekends plans: Finish a song I’m writing. Go to a makeup class with my sister. Finally breaking open the bottle of Absinthe my friend brought me from Jamaica. And watching oodles of TV.

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

that's not REAL absinthe is it? Isn't that stuff illegal?

oh, and re that sentence--yeah it was bad but it was cute.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

um did u see the interview...didnt he act a lil crazy at times...I was kinda confused by the way he was acting...

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

Slo M
Didn't he always act a little crazy or was that just me. I didn't see the interview so don't mind me.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! order tramadol hotels and camping Roberto cavalli eyewear lamictal antidepressiva Lamborghini diloblo Paintball and paintballing in southampton address Express metal fabricators retirement plan peugeot 307 5 door sw windows Acuvue contacts free trail

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home