Sunday, March 12, 2006

I had the steak with mahed potatoes and asparagus...I really need to learn how to cook asparagus...it's so good!


I was originally going to get crabcakes, but I kind of deboed the steak from Jessica instead. She got the crab cakes, and they look great.


On to the Cove! here's Cinnamon, Afrika and me before it got really stacked in there...


One more picture of Jessica, Cinnamon and Afrika before it got real ignorant up in the Cove.


Naton and his boy Larry (not James) hung with us during the end of the night...

5 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

Girl, I thought Naton's friend name was Larry...oops I had one too many I guess...But he answered or so I thought, lol

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger DM said...

Okay, so if his name is Larry (and it is) then who did I meet named James? I had that name written down!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

ummm...good question, I have no idea. Maybe you met him while being a hotgirl in the cove,lol.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

 
At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home