Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let's Get Physical!

Because of my busy, busy, busy schedule (did I mention how busy I am?) I have missed two days of working out, and I am in utter shambles about it. So tonight I've cleared a couple hours to get my elliptical on. Here's my workout mix I'll be listening to...I wanted to add more house music, but unfortunately, I don't know the names or the artists of any house songs. Of course, I can sing those muggs, but who knows the name to house music songs? Anyways, I'll be busting my ass to these tonight...what else should I add?

Touch, Omarion

Don’t Change For Me, Eric Roberson

The New Workout Plan, Kanye West

Ass N Titties (who sings this song???)

Rock Your Body, Justin Timberlake

Little L, Jamiroquai

My Humps, Black Eyed Peas

Lose My Breath, Destiny’s Child

Naughty Girl, Beyonce

BOB, Outkast

Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz

Throb, Janet Jackson

Lose Control, Missy

Temperature, Sean Paul

La, La, Ashlee Simpson

Wanna Love You Girl, Thicke

Reviews: Kem put on a fabulous show last night...would tell you more but I get paid to to do this now! You'll just have to wait until my review runs in the Dispatch.

To hold you over, here is my CD review of Jaheim's latest. You know the deal, scroll all the way to the bottom!

Song For Today: Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass (thanks for the correction!)

10 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't Teddy Pendegrass sing Love TKO.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger DM said...

My BAD! The Woo Woo song was on VH1 Radio...I got a little distracted! I'll change it. Good lookin...

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

love the title - PINK GHETTO. KEEP IT UP AND CHK ME OUT SOMETIMES IF U CAN

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

Dang this is a nice mix - I have to add some of my own.
Ja Rule - "Living it up"
Amerie - 1 Thing
Erykah Badu - The Grind & Danger
Chris Brown - Yo and Run it with Juelz
TI - Bring em out

The beats keep me moving ya know.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

another good song is beyonce- check on it I have the original and the remix on my mp3 and also ll cool j move something ad headsprung gets the blood flowing.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Funky D said...

"Ass N Titties (who sings this song???)"

The ones I know by that title are performed by DJ Assault (techno/house style) or 3-6 Mafia (yeah, you know what they sound like). Is it one of those two?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger DM said...

Where the hell have you been D? We miss you in the blogosphere...

DJ Assault is the one...my ex was a big Three 6 fan, so I am familiar with their version...they have a song called Gell and Weave that is kinda like it, lol.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger GoddessNoir said...

I have some house tracks I can send you if you'd like them. Of course I don't know the names like you said, who does but they're good for working out, even though I haven't done so in quite some time.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger lady_in_purple said...

I like to work out to "crunk" music- aka Lil John and 'em songs. So "Get Low", "Never Ever", "Let's Go", "Bia Bia", etc, etc are all in heavy rotation on my i-pod.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home