Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend Photos

Another weekend, another two days to kick it and check out the city. This time, Jessica, Afrika, Cinnamon and I checked out a new restaurant called Lux Lounge. Think Cove, if it served food and had three floors. Very nice, chill, romantic spot in the Brewery District. And for the month of March, all entrees are buy one get one free. So how else do you get steak, crab, calamari and salmon for $10 a person?



Just wanted to take a couple pictures of me looking fresh before heading out with my girls...




Here's me and Jessica at the Lux Lounge looking sexy. We almost dressed alike...

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous belladawn said...

ur so cute! u look just like this one girl i know... me
:-)
lol

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. cosmetic surgery in anne arundel md Liposuction cost beverly hills facelift advanced mortgage professionals free gay anal picture Bentley continental gt wallpapers duloxetine cymbalta versus venlafaxine effexor breda ice machine cartridges mac cosmetics eyeshadow refills

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home