Wednesday, April 19, 2006

House Music

No, I’m not talking about the booty shaking sounds that my boy Rich Nice is so good at dancing to. I’m talking about the thumping music at 5am you hear in your apartment coming from your next-door neighbors that reaffirms your interest in buying a house. Imagine with me if you will…

Your good friend Donna is fast asleep, dreaming of belly button rings, lip gloss, sexy men and all of the other things she thinks about. All of the sudden, she hears banging on her bedroom window. Her neighbor has gone beserk! Is something on fire? Has someone just died? Who cares? It’s 5am and Donna has to be up at 7am. If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn’t have stayed up to watch Robot Chicken last night.

After about an hour worth of tirade from my drunken, crazy neighbor…it was about 6am. So I got up. No use of trying to salvage a good night’s sleep. This is was confirmation like a mofo that moving into a house is on my way. Where's the burly boyfriend or psycho brother I so desperately need? So at work, I’m sipping on some pretty bad coffee…trying to keep sleepy dust out of my eyes…trying to stay awake. This is going to be a long damn day.

100 Unsexiest Men: And Flavor Flav isn’t one of them?

Song For Today: In My Head by No Doubt

AI Prediction: Kelly Pickler or Ace will go home...if there is any justice in this crazy world.

7 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous dyoung said...

damn...one bad morning can ruin an entire week. i'm still recovering from a 6am wake up (wrong-number) call from monday. i think it may be out of my system by friday

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

That's crazy. I would be livid. Sounds like it is time to move.

Flavor Flav should definitely be on an unsexy list. Definitely.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

next time call the police on them.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

I would lost my mind...that is so rude. I know I wish i had a man on call to handle that type of situation, lol.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Mocha_Grl said...

Ahhh I would have lost my mind. Can't mess with the mornings. you're looking to lose a limb with that shit!

Ace. Ace has to go home. Please.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Paula D. said...

Girl! How did you make out during the work day? I know you were pissed & tired!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger GoddessNoir said...

That happened to me this morning, my tenants dropped something big and loud over my head (and on my last day of vacation) and now I'm grumpy and have a headache.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home