Friday, April 07, 2006

I Know You Seen Me On The Video...

I always want any opportunity to talk about sexy people...


Black Dudes I Crush On
Michael Ealy (those eyes)
Andre 3000 (leather in the summer, silk in the winter)
Pharrell
Maxwell
Van Hunt (just interviewed him and he was CrazySexyCool)



Black Dudes I Anti-Crush On
Flavor Flav
50 Cent (matter of fact, the whole G Unit) (matter of fact all of Shady/Aftermath)
Cam'ron and the Dipset
Kanye West (his style is a little too fem for me)
Jamie Foxx

White Dudes (like we don’t know the answers to these already)
John Mayer
Clive Owen
Thicke
Nigel Barker
Jamie Cullen

Older Dudes (can’t really think of any…suggestions?)

First Ever Celebrity Crush
Chris (the one in the red) from Another Bad Creation (he had the hottest lips, yo)

Girl Crushes (I Love Glamazons!)
Beyonce
Tyra Banks
Kimora Lee Simmons
Natalie Portman
Buffie the Body

Girl Anti-Crushes
Vivica Fox (there’s nothing I can’t stand more than Vivica)
Mo’Nique
LisaRaye
Fergie from Black Eyed Peas
Furonda! (just had to mention her again!)

Roadtrip: I will be going to Dayton, hollering at some Central State students about being a writer and whatnot. I’ve always secretly wanted to go there! Anyways, it’ll be slow motion for me this weekend, so catch you on the flip side.

But I do plan on: Hollering at Krate Digga tonight at the Cove, watching Alfie, getting some eyebrow servicing, washing clothes and hair…and who knows what else!

Song For Today: Portuguese Love by Teenie Marie (say you love me, say you love me, say-you-love-me-ba-by!)

Holla, holla, holla!

7 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

Older Dudes
Pierce Brosnan
Benicio Del Toro
for starters. I know you can come up with more.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

I can't believe I forgot Nigel Barker (although he is half Indian...his mother is Sri Lankan). I love him on ANTM and I am always drooling over him. Yum!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous belladawn said...

i cant believe Alicia Keys hasn't remade Portuguese Love...
u used 2 LOOOOOOVVE chris.. more than i loved daddy mac & mac daddy from kris kross! lol

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger notyouraverage.... said...

i think Sean Connery is hot!

wasn't Furonda, the internet love of Napolean Dynamite's brother?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger notyouraverage.... said...

hey, i posted above, before i read yesterday's post, mentioning Lafawnduh! too funny! and Lafawnduh, is quite as bad as Furonda - you could at least of the nickname of 'LaLa'. cute (ish).

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home