Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Got A House...Way Over Town

Get down Donna, go ‘head get down…










Get down Donna go ‘head get down…






Well I’m sayin’ I’m a homeowner…but…well, I don’t know how to rhyme with that. The deal is done, after much negotiations, disappointments and joy…the contracts have all been accepted and I’m about three weeks away from home ownership! Yeah!

I mean, who else can say that Jackie “FreedomSuite” Stepherson and Stan “The Brooklyn Butcher” Simmons helped them to get their first home? The whole situation started out real fly, I must say.

So onto the fuss about closings, packing, moving, new hardwood floors being installed, wall colors, wanting to decorate and all the perils of owning. Once I move in I’ll show you all photos. But onto more important things…

Ding Dong Furonda’s Gone!

Now if I got an email from Furonda saying I was dissing her on The Pink Ghetto, she would have much merit! I think I feel worse for Nnena, who according to Tyra and Co. is a suckier model than this




Furonda is so extra and irrelevant. You gotta bless her heart for trying so hard. The panel called her entertaining. Chris Rock is entertaining. When people laugh with you, that’s entertainment. When people are laughing at you because you are making an ass of their culture, that’s tomfoolery. Maybe Nick Cannon will give her a job on Wildn’ Out (however you spell that).

My prediction to win: I want Jade to win...I see them trying to make a case to get rid of Joanie (the lack of personality clause). Danielle is my pick though. For being a fabulous model and having to endure Third World country health care and having to close up her beautiful gap. Phuck the drama over her accent...everybody on the damn panel has one, why can't Danielle?

As I close, I just want to give sincere thanks to all of the people who make this blog daily and required reading. You know, all a writer ever wants is for their words to be meaningful, make change, start controversy and be heard. All those hits will make me famous, and I promise to shout you out when I get my book deal. Thanks!

CD Reviews: I dissed a CD! Oh, how I hate to do that! Check out my review of Kulcha Don’s new one.

Stay Tuned: Creamy Crack updates next week with my girl PTosh’s shocking new hairdo!

Song For Today: We Major by Kanye West (Feeling better than I ever felt before today!)

Once Again: Pink Ghetto on MySpace.com...make sure to subscribe and ask to be added to my preffered viewers list...I'll be doing extra special things over there!

14 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I can't wait to join the homeowners club.

Furonda was not definitely not cut out to be ANTM. And I don't think Jade will win. Tyra(nt) just wants to break her down. She wants Jade to collapse and admit that she is wrong and they are right. However, Jade's too stupid to realize that she doesn't know everything and that she is actually stupid.

Heading to check out your CD review.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Slow Metamorphosis said...

CONGRATS!!! Nowyou haev to email me and help a sister out. I need some serious advice and I want to hear first from the horses mouth all the things I need to do. I can't wait to see pictures. Hardword floors? Thats whats up!

Danielle is my choice. She is too cool and down to earth and all that. jade -- I don't know she gets on my nerves but she does have an interesting look.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

congrats hon, and did she ever fix that gap in her teeth?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger DM said...

@Miz JJ: Tyra(nt) I like that! You see how she was almost mad that Danielle missed the challege...she's slowly sliding down my girl crush list...

@Slow: You help me with some Aveda and I'll help you with the house!

@Torrance: Unfortunately, she did close the gap:(

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

GO DONNA, GO DONNA, GO DONNA!!!

*sigh*, I still dont know anything about your house ggggrrrrr!!! we keep playing phone tag.

and danielle still has a little gap

I'm so happy that FUROUNDA is gone!!!!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

congrats...

ok Ferocious shoulda been booted off weeks ago. She looks like whitney houston in that pic for some reason.

And I can't stand to hear Danielle talk. I have to watch the show on mute w/ captions just so I won't get a migraine from listening to her. Where the hell is she from? She can't do a commercial like that. Come on now, y'all know I'm not lying.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

way to go...congrats on the new house...

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

You're definitely planning a housewarming right?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger DM said...

@Tigerkiss: I'm ecstatic Fur Fur is gone! I hope jade isn't next though!

@Stilt: OK, Danielle's speech is a little jacked...does Tyra ever help the girls with stuff...or is she just confusingly condensending all the time?

@Sarccastik: Thanks!

@GC: Mos def...if you lived in Columbus, you'd be invited!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Mocha_Grl said...

Congratulations! I know Kanye is re-writing that song just for you right now! lol. Seriously, that's fantastic news.

I was watching ANTM religiously until I went away.. what happened to Danielle? Third World health care?? Don't tell me she's sick! She's my pick for sure.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Beauty said...

Congratulations Donna! Keep me posted on the party details - I am SO PROUD of you sister.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info video cards with 3dfx drivers Treatment for iodine allergy http://www.data-lcd-projector-sony.info/oem_wireless_accessories_and_phones.html Photos 1988 chrysler new yorker Caribeanne cruise Java webserver programm download Unscented aftershave The strategists guide to european equities i harnett Monitory lcd samsung We tie up women bondage why do businesses use barcode scanners Pontiac fiero gt pictures appliance consumer home report

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home