Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shorty But Goodie


ANTM: Danielle won! All that is good and holy in the world has been restored! To the judges: don’t hate Jade because she has a model’s attitude. I know, I am a ride of die Jade fan. I would have liked to see Nnenna make it up to the final three…even before Jade. Tyra and Co. didn’t work with her as much as they should have. Oh, well…I hope Danielle doesn’t sink into the nether regions of ANTM post-fame.

Reviews/Interviews: Bossa Nova musician Sergio Mendes on Hip Hop, the Black Eyed Peas and staying Timeless. Reviews of the new CDs by Rapper T.I. and Smooth Jazz Flautist Althea Rene.

Tonight: Writer’s Block Poetry is battling to form their Slam Team! Check out the carnage tonight at the Columbus Music Hall on the corner of Oak and Parsons. $5 holla

After That: I may swing by Cove to see my favorite deejays at The Mixer. If you come out, make sure to ask Rich Nice whether to take the red pill or the blue pill…

The rest of the weekend: I guess there’s nothing really cool about going to the gym and Home Depot. The rest is kind of up in the air…

Song For Today: Hot Stage Lights by Van Hunt

5 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

I missed it. I went up to my Mom's to watch it 'cause I got sucked in, and I missed it. I could have cried. I'm so glad Danielle won. Jade will make her way into something. But Danielle deserved to win.

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Twobuzy2 said...

I am so happy that Danielle won! I love her personality and all of her pics were gorgeous.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Danielle made me cry last night. She is gorgeous. So proud of that girl!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

You already know how happy i am about Danielle winning and how about I wanted to hang out tonight but instead i am updating my blog because I had to switch phones and my sim card ddnt have your number in it:( Text me please so that i can store your number n my new phone

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home