Monday, May 08, 2006

Van Hunt Interview


The most exciting news of the day has to be that my Van Hunt interview has been posted on AllHipHop.com. And the fact that his people invited me to his show in Cleveland on Friday has got me pretty pumped as well. You know, I may come back to Columbus as Mrs. Hunt (in my dreams)...

Van Hunt, along with Heather Headley and Anthony Hamilton will be in Columbus at the Palace Theater this Thursday...haven't heard any news about the after party, though I'm sure it's somewhere.

5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

very nice interview Donna. I learned a lot. I never knew there was an Ohio sound

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger BBB_0202020 said...

you go girl, you're a very hard worker!!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Paula D. said...

Great interview!!!!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Gotta read this inteview. I bought his CD based on some blog raves. I love it!`

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! video editing programs

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home